10 Best Dad Jokes in Honor of Father’s Day
For those who are unaware, a “dad joke” is an embarrassingly bad joke, often read through the eyes of a dad’s lack of comedy. It can be anything from a corny play on words to a pun so bad you’ll groan. Brave yourself through this awfully bad list of 10 best dad jokes in honor of Father’s Day.
- Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere.
- What do you call a fake noodle? An Impasta.
- How many apples grow on a tree? All of them.
- Want to hear a joke about paper? Never mind, it’s tearable.
- I just watched a program about beavers. It was the best dam program I’ve ever seen.
- Why did the coffee file a police report? It got mugged.
- How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together.
- Dad, did you get a haircut? No I got them all cut.
- Dad, can you put my shoes on? No, I don’t think they’ll fit me.
- Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.
Hope these dad jokes gave you a giggle. Happy Father’s Day from your friends at Crystal Creek Builders.
Crystal Creek Builders
Join us on Facebook!