5 Reasons to Build a New Home
Buying a home has been proven to be a rewarding experience, both personally and financially. But the decision to buy an existing home or build new is one that requires some careful planning and research. Here are 5 reasons to build a new home:
- Less Repair Concerns: new homes are just that – new. Just like buying a used car, an existing home may come with inherent problems that you may not know about until after you move in. An existing home may need new paint, or new flooring which is an additional expense on top of buying the home.
- Going Green: new homes come with new appliances, heating and air conditioning units – and these days those products are more energy-efficient. An existing home can update these items but not without an out of pocket expense, which can be thousands.
- Make it Your Own: when building a new home, you are a part of the process from start to finish. You will be able to select your colors, finishes, cabinetry, flooring and other details that create a look that fits your personal needs and style.
- HEALTH SMART™: Every home built by Crystal Creek Builders offers our trademark health smart features which ensures peace of mind for our homeowners through added health, safety and increased environmental quality.
- Warranties: new homes come with builder warranties and often times so do the appliances, heaters, air conditioner and other features in a home. When you buy a resale home, you may get a one year warranty from a third-party with limited coverage. With a new home, the warranties are typically extended and some items in the home may be warrantied for the lifetime of the home.
For over 25 years, Crystal Creek has been “Prescott’s Hometown Builders.” Locally owned and operated they are dedicated to an unwavering commitment to create beautiful homes and happy homeowners.
To learn more about building a new home in Prescott, Arizona please visit Crystal Creek Builders online: www.crystalcreekhomes.com.
Your Friends at,
Crystal Creek Builders
Join us on Facebook!