Summer is here and that means its camping season in Northern Arizona! There are eleven campgrounds in the Prescott National Forest, four of which are open year-round. You can click on the links below for more details, but here are a few reminders if you plan to enjoy any of Prescott’s beautiful campgrounds.
- Camping is limited to 14-days in a 30-day consecutive period.
- Quiet hours are between 10pm and 6am.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash.
- Fireworks and OHV/ATV use is prohibited in developed campgrounds.
- Only one camp unit is allowed per campsite.
- Permits for non-reservation campsites are available at self-service fee stations.
- Crown King Area (Horsethief Basin)
- Hazlett Hollow Campground
- Granite Basin Recreation Area
- Yavapai Campground
- Groom Creek Area
- Lower Wolf Creek Campground
- Lynx Lake Recreation Area
- Hilltop Campground
- Lynx Lake Campground
- Prescott to Wickenberg via White Spar Road
- White Spar Campground
- Cherry Area
- Powell Springs Campground
- Mingus Mountain
- Mingus Mountain Campground
- Potato Patch Campground
We hope you enjoy the summer camping season!
Crystal Creek Builders
“Thoughtfully Planned…Carefully Crafted”
Join us on Facebook!