Today’s historically low interest rates could be the not-so-secret solution to making dreams of a custom home come true.
Low interest rates help you stretch your budget in a few ways. Think about it:
- Custom design. Why buy a house someone has already lived in when you can design what you want and be the first one through the door? Crystal Creek Homes can help you showcase your taste and style with outstanding craftsmanship inside and out.
- More house. Most people dreaming of a new custom home have a budget in mind. Lower interest rates allow that budget to buy you more square footage for whatever you may need – like an extra room for in-laws, grandkids, movie nights or a specialized home office.
- Upscale amenities. While every Crystal Creek home comes with luxury design features, maybe you have a very specific amenity in mind. Art studio? Putting green? Wine cellar? Today’s rates can help you splurge a little to make your dreams come true.
- Special lot. If you haven’t yet decided on or purchased your lot, low interest rates may stretch your options to include something bigger or more unique to your lifestyle preferences.
- Latest technology. New homes are energy efficient and tech savvy. Your interest-rate savings could stretch your budget to make yours a totally smart home.
When the coronavirus first began making the news in early 2020, people speculated that housing sales and prices would collapse in the face of uncertainty. So far, the housing market has weathered the storm and smart buyers are taking advantage of this unique opportunity.
Now is the perfect time to start putting your plans of a custom home in motion!
Give us a call to learn more.
Your Friends at Crystal Creek Builders
You deserve a Crystal Creek home.