Not everybody uses U-Haul for their big move – but the data from those who do puts Arizona in the top 5 states for one-way rentals. A recent article on AZ Big Media noted that one real estate company wanted to find out where they’re coming from!
U-Haul, a Phoenix-based company, reported that the Arizona-bound, one-way rentals originated from (in order):
- New Mexico
While U-Haul data does not directly correlate to population or economic growth, it can certainly be a gauge of how well cities and states are attracting and maintaining residents.
If you’re still thinking about where to build your new custom home, here are some of the reasons Arizona tops so many lists:
- Beautiful weather nine months out of the year
- Resort-style living in many communities
- Reasonable cost of living combined with the ability to work from home
- Prestigious restaurants and shopping
- Specialty education options
- Close to other hotspots including Las Vegas and San Diego
- Perceived value compared to other major metropolitan areas
When you decide on Arizona, specifically the beautiful town of Prescott, we’re ready to talk about it. We love our hometown!
Your Friends at Crystal Creek Builders
Picture from Lifestorage.com